Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Photo 7-1-08


This is the Colosseum in Rome from my trip to Europe a couple years ago. It was truly a magnificent thing to behold, and was probably the highlight of my trip. I've always been fascinated by ancient Rome, and to actually go inside some of the places I had only dreamed of visiting was an awesome experience.

I love the angle I was able to capture for this photo. We were taking a guided tour, so most of my pictures were either rushed, or had scores of people in them. This one is mostly empty, except for the tops of two peoples' heads off to the right and an arm jutting out toward the bottom. Still, I can't complain; this is one of my favorite pictures from the trip.

----------------
Now playing: Beirut - Scenic world (Version)
via FoxyTunes

No comments: